NEWTON, MA, April 11, 2013 –
Next week the Channels best dealers, resellers, VARs and vendors will be in attendance at the ITEX 2013 National Conference and Expo, taking place April 16 – 18, 2013 at The Rio in Las Vegas. ITEX represents the Channel’s premier event offering the most comprehensive education and largest showcase of vendors. Attendees can enhance the ITEX experience and have access to valuable ITEX information on the go by downloading the new, free ITEX Mobile App.
- Expo Floor: Featuring 140+ vendor companies showcasing new products and services in markets including Document & Workflow Solutions, Managed Services, MPS, Office Equipment, IT Services, Sales Support, Leasing, Marketing, High Speed Printing and so much more. Featured exhibitors include Diamond Sponsor Continuum; Platinum Sponsors DealerSiteBuilder, Digital Gateway, DocuWare, FMAudit, MSE, and Xerox; as well as Autotask, Epson, Fujitsu, GreatAmerica Financial Services, Ingram Micro, Kodak, Lexmark, Memjet, Nuance Communications, OKI Data Americas, Inc., Tech Data, and more.
- Power Hour Sessions – Get all the answers from comprehensive education tracks focused on Automate: Document & Workflow Solutions; Deliver: Competitive Service & Supplies; Engage: Sales & Marketing Strategies; Evolve: Hybrid & Beyond Tactics; and Interact: Intelligent IT Services.
- MPS Strategy Forum: Dedicated sessions hosted by leading experts on how to launch and reinforce a good MPS program. Experts will share actionable formulas and strategies on how to identify, sell, monitor, measure, train, apply, service, finance and leverage MPS for higher profits.
- Managed Services Strategy Forum:Dedicated sessions by industry experts offering a roadmap on how to effectively navigate growing a business through Managed Services market.
- Pre-Conference Workshops: Two workshops will take place on Tuesday, April 16th, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm providing a deep dive into topics such as IT, Cloud, Mobility, Managed Services, Business Process Automation, and Vertical Markets including Healthcare, Legal, and Security IT.
- Perfect Image Awards: Join peers at the Perfect Image Awards Ceremony presented by imageSource Magazine on Wednesday, April 17th at 3:00 pm at the imageSource Live Theater. Awards will be presented to the businesses that have categorically proven to provide “best-in-class” office solutions.
- Welcome Reception: Network, mingle and catch up with colleagues at the Welcome Reception, kindly hosted by Diamond Sponsor Continuum, on Wednesday, April 17 at 4:30 PM in The Rio Pavilion Rotunda. Featuring can’t-miss performances from “Acrobatic Magician” Seth Grabel!
- Expo Floor Features & Highlights include
o imageSource Live Theater (Booth #147): Free education on the Expo Floor from credible resources including executives from Kodak, DocuClass, AutoTask, Ingram Micro, MPSA, Breezy, and Marlin Leasing.
o Managed Services Zone: ITEX will be showcasing the industry’s leading managed services vendors in an easy-to-find Tech Zone on the Expo Floor. Participants include: Autotask, Breezy, CompTIA, Continuum, Crexendo, N-Able Technologies, OKI Data Americas, Inc., Tech Data, ModernOffice Suite, Tigerpaw Software, and Xanté.
o Document Management & Workflow Solutions Zone:ITEX will be showcasing the industry’s leading managed services vendors in an easy-to-find Tech Zone on the Expo Floor. Participants include: DocuClass, DocuWare, ELO Digital Office, Fujitsu, Ingram Micro, Kodak, Laser Line, Lexmark, LSSP Corporation, Nuance Communications, PSIGEN Software, and Webbstone.
o Networking Breakfast (Aisle 100): Enjoy breakfast on Thursday and network with colleagues as your day begins at ITEX. Plus, enter a drawing to win a $250 Gift Certificate to Ruth’s Chris Steak House!
o Resource Center: Conveniently located in Aisle 100 and equipped with Memjet printers and Internet access, the Center offers a place for attendees to print, check their email, meet up with colleagues and more.
o Concurrent Events: leading industry groups, associations and vendors have chosen to co-locate their events with ITEX 2013, including BTA, Great America Financial Services, NPRN, IBPI, and MPSA.
Tuesday, April 16
Pre-Conference Workshops: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Wednesday, April 17
Conference Sessions: 9:00 AM – 11:50 AM
Expo Hall: 11:00 AM- 4:30 PM
Perfect Image Awards: 3:00 PM
Welcome Reception: 4:30 PM
Thursday, April 18
Conference Sessions: 8:30 AM – 9:20 AM
10:00 AM – 11:50 AM
1:00 PM – 1:50 PM
Networking Breakfast: 9:00 AM
Expo Hall: 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
LOCATION: The Rio All Suite Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas
PRODUCED & MANAGED BY:
ITEX 2013 National Conference and Expo, the largest and most comprehensive event in the office solutions and imaging channel, will be held April 16 through April 18, 2013 at The Rio All Suite Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, NV. ITEX is produced and managed by Questex Media Group LLC, a global, diversified business-to-business integrated media and information provider, headquartered in Newton, MA. For detailed information about the event, visit www.itexshow.com
# # #
For further information, contact: